This year again, the Lac St-Louis regional baseball league is organizing a fall baseball season, with the following details:
- 10 game season (5 home and 5 away) starting September 9, including playoffs from October 12 to 15.
- If there are enough players, teams will be formed at the 9U, 11U, 13U, 15U and 18U levels.
- Most likely a single category at each level (no distinction between A and B – everyone plays together), unless there are enough players at a level to form two categories.
- Games will be played mostly on the weekend. We will not know the schedule before the beginning of September.
- It is strongly recommended by the league that second year « A » players in 2023 play in the following age level in the fall (for example, an 11UA player this summer who is born in 2012 should play 13U this fall). Note that for registration purposes, you will sign up your child in his current age category, and we will advise if a change to the next level is to be done.
- Rallye cap players who are born in 2016 can register in the 9U category for fall ball. Fall ball is not available to children born after 2016.
If there are too many players at a level to form a single team but not enough to form two teams, we will offer, if possible, to place interested players on teams with other associations. We will aim to form homogeneous teams, taking into consideration the level played this year and the years of experience playing baseball.
If registered players cannot play in St-Laurent and do not want to play with another association, we will offer a full refund. Similarly, if there are not enough players in the region at a certain level, we will fully refund registration fees for players at that level (for example, in 2022, there was no fall ball season at the 18U level in the Lac St-Louis league).
Registration fees will be $100 at the 9U and 11U levels, and $125 at the 13U, 15U/16UF and 18U/21UF levels.
Since spots are limited, we ask you to consider your child’s availabilities before registering. We expect a minimum attendance to 75% of the games.
Registration – deadline of August 20
Here is the link for registration through Spordle: Fall Ball 2023 | CLUB DE BASEBALL ST-LAURENT (spordle.com).
You must use the same account that you created to sign up your child for the summer season. When you start the registration process, a message indicating “Our system detected an address change” will appear, and you will be asked if you want to notify the registrar. Please click “No”. You will then be asked for a proof of residence. If your child played with CBSL this summer, just click “Next” (no proof required).
If your child was not registered for baseball this summer and you want him/her to play fall ball, please contact us by replying to this email. The registration process will be different, and additional registration fees will be applicable (registration with Baseball Québec and uniform).